Structural Integration: An Introduction (Sydney)
Michael will cover:
1. How is integration different from correction? How are they related?
2. Getting beyond “Straight” – how integration is more much complex than simply lengthening “short lines”.
3. Fascia – how working with it creates physiological integration and is the window through which we jump into the all important nervous system
4. Muscles – tone is important! How is tone set and how can we alter it?
5. Structural types – in this class we will look at two types - flexor and extensor - and the signature strains of each type
6. A sequence of techniques to address the unique patterns of tension in each one
Please register with ATMS directly.
|Course date||05-06-2021 9:00 am|
|Course end date||07-06-2020 5:00 pm|
|Course Fee||AUD $210.00|