GEELONG MMA CPE MEETING: A Guide to Assessing & Restoring Hip and Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunctions
This is an MMA regional CPE meeting and workshop. The topic is assessing and treating the SIJs and hip dysfunction. In this short workshop there will be:
- brief review of the relevant anatomy
- 4 pain provocation tests to make a correct diagnosis of SIJ pain
- low force approaches to correcting sacral torsions
- soft tissue approaches to the major ligaments and muscles of that region
- testing for successful force closure and load transfer
- hip mobility/instability
Contact Marumi Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this class.
It is to be held at the Venue Auditorium (a small meeting room) Level 1 Epworth Geelong Pigdons Rd Waurn Ponds 3216 Free on-street parking across the road.
|Course date||04-02-2020 6:45 pm|
|Course end date||04-02-2020 8:30 am|
|Course Fee||AUD $45.00|