Melbourne: MFR and Mobilising for the Legs - August 31, September 1
Myofascial Release and Mobilising: Legs
Contact Hours: 14
MFR has proven itself to be one of the effective and long lasting therapies for chronic fascial restrictions throughout the body. This class will enable participants to respond more precisely and efficiently to myofascial tightness throughout the legs and pelvis. In addition to these myofascial techniques there will be mobilising techniques taught for the talo-crural joint, knees and the hip.
In this class you will study:
• MFR to the ITB, hamstrings, adductors, pelvic floor, quadriceps and the four compartments of the lower leg.
• The essential foundations of joint mobilising
• Mobilising the major joints of the leg and hip
• How to utilise active client movement to engage the nervous system during MFR
• AND...over 20 practical and useful techniques that will make your clinical work more effective
We are happy to do phone registrations if you prefer. Please call (03) 8802 4345
For online payment click here.
Approved provider by these associations:
|Course date||31-08-2019 9:00 am|
|Course end date||01-09-2019 5:00 pm|
|Course Fee||AUD $399.00|