Melbourne: MFR and Mobilising for the TMJ, Cervical Spine and Arms
Myofascial Release and Mobilising for the TMJ, Cervical Spine and Arms
Contact Hours: 14
This class gives you the skills to assess and treat the myofasciae of the TMJ, Cervical Spine and Arms. You will leave with the ability to release the deepest muscles of the jaw, the source of clenching, grinding and many headaches. Assessment and correction of restrictions to normal motion of the cervical facet joints will increase your effectiveness in resolving stiff and painful necks. The class combines myofascial release with low force mobilising to produce deeper, longer lasting outcomes.
• Work on the external and internal jaw muscles- temporalis, lateral and medial pterygoids, deep masseter
• How the cervical facet joints get "stuck" and how to use low force mobilising methods to release these fixations
• MFR and mobilising for the arms
• How to utilise active client movement to engage the nervous system during MFR
• AND...over 20 practical and useful techniques that will make your clinical work more effective
We are happy to do phone registrations if you prefer. Please call (03) 8802 4345
For online payment click Register below.
Approved provider by these associations:
|Course date||18-04-2020 9:00 am|
|Course end date||19-04-2020 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||02-01-2020|
|Course Fee||AUD $450.00|